Om Namo Venkatesaya

First look teaser of Green Card starring Satrugna Rayapati, Stephany

Watch first look teaser of Green Card movie. Mohana Krishna Satrugna Rayapati and Stephany are playing lead roles in the movie. Green Card is directed by Rums alias Ramana Reddy and produced by Srinivas Gupta, Mohan R, Narasimha and Naga Srinivasa Reddy. Music composed by KU, Henry Prince and Pranay Kumar. About 90 per cent movie was shot in the USA and remaining 10 per cent in India. Ramana Reddy had highlighted the plight of Telugu people living in the USA. Movie to hit screens very soon.