Om Namo Venkatesaya

My Brick My Amaravati A Superhit


The AP government's ambitious crowdfunding campaign 'My Brick My Amaravati' has turned out to be a huge success with the participation of enthusiastic Telugus from all over the world donating generously for the construction of the new capital city, Amaravati. 

Within just a couple of days of its inception, the 'My Brick My Amaravati' campaign collected nearly 1.22 crore digital bricks. Valued at Rs 10 each, the digital bricks can be purchased on the website  www.amaravati.gov.in via credit/debit cards and net banking. The donors can also engrave their names on the bricks they donate.

As of 4:00 pm on Saturday 17th October 2015, 1,220,477 bricks have been donated by 19,123 donors and the number is increasing at a rapid pace with each passing minute as the foundation stone laying ceremony is fast approaching. This is the most responsible and a direct way for all the Telugus to take part in the construction of a world-class capital city.